- Launch the Tubi application on your device.
- Click on the login option
- The authentication code will appear on your display
- Go to tubi.tv/activate webpage from internet browser.
- Type the authentication code shown on your television.
- Tap on “Activate device” and your device will be successfully activated.
Where to type Tubi Code?
- Launch the Tubi TV application and tap on “Home”.
- Tap on sign up and create your account by providing the essential info.
- After creating an account or logging in, the authentication key will appear on the television screen.
- Note down the authentication key properly. The key will activate your Tubi TV account.
- Visit tubi.tv/activate on the internet browser of another device. If you aren’t logged in on your device, enter your details.
- Tap on “Sign in”.
- The code will be required on the next page after you log in. Type the code that can be seen on the television screen.
- Tap on “Confirm” and your device will be activated.
Sign in on Tubi with the activation key
Assuming you are trying to activate/sign in to your Tubi accounts on your television or device linked with television and you receive an authentication code on your television screen, be certain that you launch a web browser (for example Safari, Chrome, Opera) onto another device and visit www.tubi.tv/activate.
The authentication key can be seen on your television display during this step. As soon as your account gets registered and verified, type the key on the required field and avail their services.
Ways to change replace swap your Email ID
- Go to Tubi.tv on your device web browser.
- Go to the sign-in page through the option on the upper right side of your device screen.
- Type your email ID and passkey, if you don’t have an account register it now with your email ID or Facebook.
- After you get your account registered, go to your profile through the option available at the top of the webpage.
- Remove the email linked with Tubi TV and type the Email ID which you would like to have linked with the application.
Start Tubi TV on ROKU with tubi.tv/activate code
- Launch the Tubi TV application on your ROKU television.
- Click “Sign in” on the top of display.
- An authentication key will be shown on your television screen.
- Launch an internet browser on an alternative device and go to tubi.tv/activate.
- Make sure the application is showing the authentication key on your screen, if you don’t have an account, tap on “register” and get it done.
- After signing in to your Tubi account on an alternate device, simply enter the authentication key shown on your television screen.
- Your account will be linked successfully and you can have fun with their services whenever you want.
Operate a Tubi TV account on a smart television
- Start the Tubi application on your Samsung television. An authentication key can be seen on the next step of your television display.
- On a smartphone or laptop internet browser, go to tubitv.com/activate or tubi.tv activate
- Type the authentication key from your television on your alternate device and change your device name too.
- Your television screen will refresh the application page and you will be logged in to Tubi TV on your smart television and your internet browser.
How to sign up on Tubi?
- Launch an internet browser and go to their web tubi.tv
- Tap on the “Register” option, located on the upper right side of the website.
- Register your account through email ID or link it with Facebook.
- Fill in the details required and tap on “Register”.
- Your account is successfully registered. You can link with your device and enjoy shows and movies.
Devices compatible with Tubi TV
Tubi TV is supported on most devices and runs smoothly, some of the device names are mentioned below.
- Samsung Smart Television
- Amazon Fire Television
- Apple Television
- Sony Smart Television
- Xfinity X1
Solution for Tubi TV code not working
It happens that sometimes the TUBI TV code doesn’t work, it’s because the code has expired. It might be because the code must have been revealed on the screen for long enough. You can easily get a new key by restarting the application.
When the Tubi TV application restarts, the new code can be seen on the display. If that doesn’t work go to the application store and reinstall the app.